Friday, August 15, 2008

Lots of fun happenings this summer...
Callie Day graduated from high school.












Brady was here for the summer.
Brady's friend Jacob got engaged! Got to spend a lot of time with my good friend Lolo! Spent some great times with Lindsey's boyfriend, Carr and Brady's girlfriend, Katie.
We just had a great summer!




Here are some quick pictures of some of our fun!!



We had several family birthdays this summer.
Here is Denise (my sister) at David's Seafood at mom's party!
Brady turned 21, Marissa turned 8, Mckenna turned 8,
Mom turned 68 and Denise turns 46 on Sept 2!
(pretty cute for 46 huh??)

DeeAnn (my other sister!) had both her boys there and Marissa!
Everyone got to come and celebrate except for Brandon and Brady..
(and believe me, it is not the same without those 2!)



L to R:
Lynn ., Trent F, Alex

bottom row
Lisa L, Julie, me, Debra T,
and
Elizabeth Ann





My college roommate had a party for the Tulia HS graduates of 78 that could come down to the Dallas area at her beautiful home. Here is some of his friends that were able to come. (they let me sit in their picture even though I didn't graduate with them!!)


My friends and I went to Los Lupes for a fun girls night!
We just had a good time laughing and catching up!!
Me and Kim!


Vickie and Anita!
(the other side of the table!)
Summer is almost over :(


This summer we also had a "rock band" party at Cortni's!!
Here is Alex jammin!!

No comments: