Friday, July 25, 2008

spending time with family in Tulia

Between reunion events, we got to spend time with Alex's family in Tulia. LOTS of brothers and their wifes, nephews and neices and all their families!!! It was fun!


Gary with Natalee and Kaylin. (Cherri and John's pretty girl!)



Natalee and me!! (Dwight and Andreia's one and only!)















Me and newest baby Sophia (Skyler and Crystal's.)



2 of my cutie pie great neices!!! WOW I'm old!!







4 of my cute nephews, Skyler and his son Andrew, John and his son, Christian! HANDSOME!











Another brother, Kelly and great neice Kiki.







Here is Alex and I with his brother Gary and wife Cheryl!






We got to spend time with family we don't get to see very much. We had a great time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful. I know you guys had a ball, but I wish we could have seen each other while you were here. Talk to you soon.

Gwen

Andreia Rice said...

We're so glad we got to see you guys! Love ya!